Currently available in the EAFO Shipping section:
- Statistics and information on LNG Bunkering for vessels (Port Infrastructure, LNG Bunkering)
- Statistics on Onshore Power Supply (OPS) for vessels (Port Infrastructure, OPS data)
- Background information, standards and rules for OPS for vessels (Port Infrastructure, OPS technology)
Statistics of "LNG fueled vessels" where data is available for vessels:
1) new and converted vessels (per year, per operating area and per vessel type)
2) the development of the LNG fuelled FLEET.
Context: how many seagoing vessels are there?
Equasls is a multi-country initiative to provide information on the safety and quality of the global fleet. Statistics are provided on the global fleet composition, ship types, age distribution and sizes.
Below is a table which provides an overview of the composition of the global fleet in ship types and sizes.