Created: 2020-03-31 15:44 | Last change: 2020-03-31 16:17
EAFO Newsletter and release notes, March 2020
- Events and the Coronavirus
- Webinars with AVERE
- EAFO Analysis: A look back at 10 years of Alternative Fuels cars in the EU
- New functionality on the EAFO portal
Events and the Coronavirus
Due to the Coronavirus, the following events where EAFO would have been presented, are cancelled or postponed: Nordic EV Summit Oslo, TRA2020 in Helsinki, TEN-T Days in Croatia. We’re hoping most events will take place later in 2020 so we can meet our users there.
In the meantime to keep in touch with the EAFO users, we will issue regular newsletters!
Webinars with AVERE
Apart from sending out newsletters, we will also organize some webinars. Together with our consortium partners AVERE, we will host a webinar on EAFO and EV Charging Pricing next Thursday April 2nd at 10:00 CET. For more information and registration, visit the AVERE homepage: https://www.avere.org/join-our-webinar-on-how-to-make-ev-charging-more-convenient-and-transparent/
EAFO Analysis: A look back at 10 years of Alternative Fuels cars in the EU (27)
The EU and its member states have been promoting the use of Alternative Fuels (AF) for transport for a long period.
In this mini-analysis, we look back to what this has meant for the AF fleets of passenger cars in the EU.
Download the report: EAFO Analysis: A look back at 10 years of Alternative Fuels cars in the EU (27).
New functionality on the EAFO portal
- Monthly Sales numbers for BEV and PHEV
New graphs have been added to the EU, Europe and each individual country pages, showing the monthly new registrations (sales figures) for passenger cars (M1) and light commercial vehicles (N1) for BEV and PHEV.
Go to Vehicles and Fleet on a country page and make sure to set your Fuel-filter to 'All fuels' or 'Electricity'
- National Policy Framework pages
- NPF highlights
- NPF graphs with the targets and current attainment
- NPF document downloads in original language and English translation
- Fuel Station Map
- Electric recharging stations: Eco-Movement data for more countries with Power (kW) filter and number aggregation when zoomed out
- Hydrogen Refueling Stations from H2-Map with filters (300 or 700 bar)
- CNG and LNG refueling stations for road vehicles
- LNG bunkering and On-shore Power Supply locations for shipping
- TEN-T main road network can be shown as a new layer
- Data updated dates
To give our users a better understanding of when exactly data has been updated, we’ve added an extra page on EAFO called ‘Data updated’.
A button linking to this page can be found at the top right on EAFO: [Data Updated]
- Soon to be added: New European overview graphs
Not yet online, but soon to be added to the portal on the EU-27 and the Europe country pages: Two new graphs with all countries in one for EU and Europe on the Summary pages, with data for:
- AF Infrastructure
- AF Vehicles (Passenger cars fleet numbers)