- If you have any questions or remarks, then please feel free to send us an e-mail for further information.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Please check the section Glossary and FAQ in the case of a question to see if your questions is answered.
- The EAFO website is a shared effort of the Member States, other countries and partners. If you have information to share or comments on presented data, please contact the EAFO team.
- The EAFO portal is under the care of the EAFO Consortium.
- www.eafo.eu is a European Commission funded initiative at the responsibility of DG Transport & Mobility, which provides open and free information, amongst others to support Member States with the implementation of EU Directive 2014/94 on the deployment of alternative fuels infrastructure.