International Forum and Media Festival of alternative fuels
The first International Forum & Media Festival "Alternative fuels 2016" will be held from 29.-30.11.2016. in Croatia, at the hotel Matija Gubec in Stubičke toplice, near Zagreb.
The aim of the International Forum & Media festival is to show to the widest international public how small, medium and large companies, government bodies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), media, scientific-research and academic institutions, and other important social and economic entities inform and educate the public, encourage and promote the use of alternative fuels and in what ways are offered to consumers.
- Web (web sites about alternative fuels), film (film and TV works), press (articles, serials of articles...), radio (everyday stories and periodic shows), video (video-clips, commercials, documentaries, etc.), photography (digital, Instagram, mobile), graphics (design, posters, front page of the newspaper) and media campaigns.
Which alternative fuels are in question?
Directive 94/14 EU defines the following: "Alternative fuels" are fuels or energy sources that are used, at least in part, as a substitute for fossil fuel sources in the supply of transport and energy, which have the potential to contribute to the decarbonisation of the transport system and to improve the environmental efficiency of the transport sector. Among other things include:
- Biofuels as defined in Article 2, point (i) of Directive 2009/28/EC,
- Paraffin and synthetic fuels,
- Natural gas, including biogas, in the gas (compressed natural gas - CNG) and liquefied form (liquefied natural gas - LNG) and
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG);
International Forum & Media Festival "Alternative fuels 2016" offers you a unique opportunity to present your ideas, products, services and campaigns, and to establish and develop but also to achieve new, useful contacts with colleagues from Europe and beyond, to exchange knowledge and experiences and to hear news from the world of alternative fuels.
International Forum & Media Festival "Alternative fuels Zagreb 2016" will allow at one place and in pleasant environment, to exchange relevant information and best practices between business partners and participating countries of the Forum & Media festival.
More information on the event as well as the program, registrations etc. can be found on the website.